Monday 15 January 2007

Major Confusion or Pure Espionage !

I've registered tadi. Btw, I saw a segment on the jin bogel thingy...ie labeled Kak Pipah...bestnya...ada dah my name...so do add me in the admin. But our system is too slow lah...frustrating going in...

Dear all...Hidup Rafflesia...Apa khabar tek? Happy belated bday to Bg Jali and Huzaifah...x sempat nok sms u all/call u all cos I forgot my hp di miri last weekend waktu kmk di
KL...So...ada bday celebration in Kch rabu tok? Best eh...1st bday in Kch, 1st bday as a wife, 1st bday as a soon to be mother, 1st bday as a Rafflesia, 1st bday as a ...ap gik????? Apa endak present dpt nya...sikpat I imagine eh...

oklah...nok do sthing urgent lok...

The statement above to illustrate that a rafflesian has use intelligence methods to confuse one of Bunga Raya members. Can we justify it as pure blunder.

No comments: