Tuesday 9 January 2007

FC 2007: Everyone is excited and the battle has begin.

Here are few exchange comments from members of ROSE, RAFFLESIA and SUNFLOWER.

Oh...Sunflower...my heart and all my good memories are still with you...how can I ever forget you...being part of the inaugural winning team and all....BUT BEWARE sunflower...I am a Rafflesia this year...and as I bear no grudges...and do not wish Sunflower to loose...But I will make sure Rafflesia would be champion. There would be no other positions for
Rafflesia but the one and only NO.1! As big as its name suggest.....hehe...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hapipah@petronas.com.my: finally baruk nengar dr "bunga ros"...on paper u hv a very strong team eh...belum 20/02 belum tauk...hi2. U sik kerja kah ari tok? sik sangka my husband more semangat than me on this...well I guess after being champion last year, yalah nya masih bersemangat ya...hi2. walaupun Bunga Raya mcm underdogs looking at the composition...but its the teamwork that matters...together we can make it to be the champion...Shim...apa hal ngantar "jin bogel" last nite? U know the song too? Lucu endak? Fifie tok nang salah profession...
Durrah...so our machineries for the battle dah ready eh? Make sure Bg Hashim tak dpt squeeze out any info fr u...esp in ur sleep...hi2...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dayang Zairina Abang Abdul Rahim ainn711@yahoo.co.uk

BINGO...................BINGO Hidup Bunga Ros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dayang, Fifie" wrote: hehe auk eh ... sekali nangga sidak B I N GO B I N GO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow...bersemangat benar bunga raya tok eh! Rafflesia & Bunga Raya nanglah x boleh bertemu dr 1st family karnival ria...bisin2 kelak tkejut nangga Sunflower maintain juara..hehehe!
Regards
Rozie
"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: